- 18+ aged general public, China, 2009
- Survey name
- CN-National Household Survey China
- N = 2733
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Self-report on single question:
Highest education completed:
1) Less than middle school (reference)
2) Middle school
3) High school or vocational school
4) College or above
Observed Relation with Happiness
Similar findings are observed among rural residents (N=1195)and rural-to-urban migrants (N=555).
Similar findings are observed among rural residents and rural-to-urban migrants.
Similar findings are observed for rural-to-urban migrants.
B's controlled for:
- ethnic discimination
- marital status
- ethnic minority