- Adults, general public, West-Germany, 1994-2004
- N = 23014
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's label
- Distance to centre nearest city
- Our Classification
- Self report of distance to the centre of the nearest city from where the respondent lives:
1 Property is in the city
2 Less than 10 km.
3 10-25 km.
4 25-40 km.
5 40-60 km.
6 60 km. or more
Observed Relation with Happiness
- affected by noise and air pollution
- socio-economic characteristics
- demographic characteristics
- housing characteristics
- residential characteristics
OPRC's cannot be interpreted as absolute effect sizes.