- 18-65 aged, couples, neither unemployed nor disabled, Germany, 1999
- N = 2698
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Partner's net yearly labour income.
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- Logarithm of partner's net yearly income
Observed Relation with Happiness
OPRC's controled for:
- own income
- product of own income and of partner
- self rated health
OPRC's cannot be interpreted as absolute effect sizes. Coefficients denote relative differences in association, e.g. stronger among women than among men.