Study Wong (1985a): study US 1984
- Working parents with children <16, USA, 1984
- N = 651
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Questionnaire returned by intra office mail in a sealed envelope
- Authors's Label
- Spousal Resentment
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- alpha = .73
- Married Fathers: M=1,8, SD=.70, Married Mothers M = 1,9 SD = .83, Single Mothers = NA
- Related specification variables
- 'Think back to your experiences as a working parent over the last two months.How have you spouse helped you to manage? How often in the past two months did your spouse do each of the following?
1. Held my job responsibilities against me. 2. Showed resentment of my needs as a working parent. 3. Was critical of my efforts to combine work and family.
Rated: 1= Never, 2 = Rarely, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Very often