- Family caregivers followed before and after stress coping programme, Canada, Quebec, 2006
- N = 118
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
- Authors's label
- Impact of programme on caregivers
- Our Classification
- A Experimental group followed 15 week programme involving 4 steps)
Step 1: identifying and specifying accurately the difficult (stressing) situation/event.
Step 2: learning to make distinctions between changeable and unchangeable aspects of the different (stressing) situations/events.
Step 3: choosing a course of action or behaviour in respect to the changeable and/or the unchangeable aspects of the situation/event in order to cope efficiently with both aspects of it
Step 4: developing capacities to adapt efficiently to specific difficult situations/ events taking into account the possibilities of changeable and unchangeable aspects of it.
B Control group
Observed Relation with Happiness
- experimental group: M=+10,98; SD=3,55
- control group: M=+10,50; SD=3,15
- experimental group: DM=+0,08; SD=3,15
- control group: DM=-0,19; SD=3,02