print

Correlational findings

Study Currie et al. (2004): study ZZ Developed nations 2001

Public:
11,13 and 15 aged, school children, 33 countries and regions, 2001
Sample:
Respondents:
N = 162306
Non Response:
Assessment:
Questionnaire: paper
Specially trained personnel, teachers and school nurses administered the completion of questionnaires in school classrooms.

Correlate

Authors's label
Age
Our Classification
Operationalization
Young people attending school who are aged:
1 = 11
2 = 13
3 = 15.
Mean age: 11,5 13,5 and 15,5. 90 % should be within 6 months of the mean age and the remaining 10% no more than 12 months from the mean age.

Observed Relation with Happiness

Happiness Measure Statistics Elaboration / Remarks C-BW-c-sq-l-11-e D% = - p < .000 % Happy   Girls  Boys   N
age 11    87,1   88,4   55503
age 13    82,5   86,9   55987
age 15    77,4   84,9   50816