- Parents and their 16+ aged children, West-Germany, followed from 1984 to 1997
- N = 1309
- Non Response:
With all household members
- Authors's Label
- Interdependence long-term subjective well-being parents/children
- Our Classification
- Assessed every year during 14 years. Calculated using bivariate cross tabulation of responses to the same question on life satisfaction at the same time.
- 25168 person-year observations for 1309 different families
- Correspondence in reported life satisfaction of parents and children over 14 year period.