Zullig et al. (2005): study US SouthCarolina 2005
- Zullig, K.J.; Drane, J.W.; Huebner, E.S.; Valois, R.F.
- Adolescent Health-Related Quality of Life and Perceived Satisfaction with Life.
- Quality of Life Research, 2005, Vol. 14, 1573 - 1584
- 13-18 aged high school students, public high schools grades 9-12, South Carolina, USA, 200?
- Probability systematic sample
- N = 4914
- Non Response:
Questionnaire completed in class
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
I would describe my satisfaction with my overall life as..
3 mostly dissatisfied
4 mixed ( equally satisfied and dissatisfied)
5 mostly satisfied
Item in Huebner's BMSLSS 'Multidimensional Student Life satisfaction Scale'
- Author's label:
- satisfaction with life
- Page in publication:
Ethnic status in the USA