Zelenski et al. (2008): study CA 2005
- Zelenski, J.M.; Jenkins, D.A.; Murphy, S.A.
- The Happy-Productive Worker Thesis Revisited.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2008. Vol. 9, 521 - 537
- Directors, Canada, followed 8 weeks, 2005
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- Sampling not reported
- N = 715
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: web
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you generally feel this way, that is, how you feel on average?
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): (A to J)/10
Positive affect score (PAS): (K to T)/10
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS ('in general' version)
- Author's label:
- Average emotional experience
- Mean and SD cannot be computed
- Page in publication:
Later supervisor rating of job performance