Yoshino (2007b): study KR 2003
- Yoshino, R.
- East Asia Value Survey. The Statistical Analysis of Trust.
- see URL
- 20+ aged, general public, Korea,(South), 2003
- Survey name:
- EAVS 2002
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 654
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
In a word, are you satisfied or dissatisfied with your current life?
4 somewhat satisfied
3 neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
2 somewhat dissatisfied
- The N of 654 is an estimate, because the number was not given. The estimation is built on the analogy with other East Asian countries of the EAVS, that have at least 35 % non response. The original sample size was 1006. NR rate was not given also.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 6.6%, 2: 18.4%, 3: 9.4%, 4: 35.5%, 5: 29.9% (total 99.8%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.64 6.40
- 1.26 1.86