Wu et al. (2014): study TW 2009
- Wu, C.H.; Huang, L.; Yang, C.
- On the Predictive Effect of Multidimensional Importance-Weighted Quality of Life Scores on Overall Subjective Well-Being.
- Social Indicators Research, 2014, 115, 933 - 943
- Students, Taiwan, 200?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 146
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How do you feel about your life just now?
3 neither good nor bad
1 very bad
- Author's label:
- Overall QOL
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
Degree of restriction
Feeling energetic (vs lethargic, tired)
Health domain ratings
Current satisfaction with self
Satisfaction with personal contacts