Wright & Cropanzano (1998): study US 1995
- Wright, T.A.; Cropanzano, R.
- Emotional Exhaustion as a Predictor of Job Performance and Voluntary Turnover.
- Journal of Applied Psychology, 1998, Vol. 83, 486 - 493
- Social welfare workers, USA, followed 1 year,1995
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 52
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you feel this way
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): (A to J)/10
Positive affect score (PAS): (K to T)/10
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson's PANAS (time version not reported)
- Author's label:
- Dispositional affectivity
- Only the distributional finding is available; the SD cannot be computed.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -4 - 4 On range 0-10
- 1.50 -
- - -
Actually left job