Wong et al. (2006): study HK 2003 /1
- Wong, C.K.; Mok, B.H.; Wong, K.Y.
- Subjective Well-Being, Societal Conditions and Social Policy. The Case Study of a Rich Chinese Society.
- Social Indicators Research, 2006, Vol 78, 408 - 428
- 18+ aged, general public, Hong Kong, 2003-04
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 1040
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How satisfied are you the quality of your life these days?
1 very dissatisfied
3 neither nor
5 very satisfied
Numbering reversed in original rating scale
- Frequency table of responses to SWLS items provided by the author
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10