Williams (1981): study GB 1981
- Williams, D.G.
- Personality and Mood: State-Trait Relationships.
- Personality and Individual Differences, 1981, Vol. 2, 303 -309
- University students, England, 1981
- Non-probability accidental sample
- N = 33
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Daily self report of mood on 95 questions:
How I feel ….
Items from 18 mood scales concerning
K general deactivation
M general activation
Rated on a 100 mm open line scale ranging from 0 No, not at all to 1 Yes, extremely
Summation: first component in principal component analysis, average over all days
- Author's label:
- General mood
- Error estimates:
- Average inter-day correlation: +. 39