Wilkening & McGranahan (1978): study US Wisconsin 1974
- Wilkening, E.A.; McGranahan, D.H.
- Correlates of Subjective Well-Being in Northern Wisconsin.
- Social Indicators Research, 1978, Vol. 5, 211 - 234
- 18+ aged, general public, Wisconsin, USA, 1974
- N = 534
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Considering everything, how satisfied are you with your life as whole.....?
7 completely satisfied
5 mostly satisfied
2 very dissatisfied
1 completely dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Observed distribution:
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 5.20 7.00