Weinberg et al. (2014): study AU 2012
- Weinberg, M.K.; Cummins, R.A.; Hammond, T.G.
- The Impact of Laughter Yoga on Subjective Well-Being: A Pilot Study.
- European Journal of Humour Research, 2014, Vol. 1, 25 - 34
- Participants in a laughter Yoga Class and a control group , Australia 200?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability self-selected
- N = 88
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Thinking about your own life and personal circumstances, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
0 completely unsatisfied
5 neither unsatisfied nor satisfied
10 completely satisfied
First item in Cummins' 'Personal Well-being Scale' (labels used since 2005)
- Author's label:
- General Life Satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 6.86 6.86
- 2.16 2.16
Course, class, training group
No particular setting, recruitment on interest