Wang et al. (2015): study CN 2012 /1
- Wang, H.; Cheng, Z.; Smyth, R.
- Does Consuming More Make You Happier? Evidence from Chinese Panel Data.
- Monash DOE Working Paper, 2015, No. 29, 1 - 26
- Adult general public, China, 2012
- Survey name
- CN-CFPS 2012
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 34347
- Non Response
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Are you satisfied with your life?
1 very dissatisfied
5 very satisfied
Labels of intermediate response options not reported
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.31 -
- 1.05 -