Wang et al. (2015): study CN 2010 /3
- Wang, H.; Cheng, Z.; Smyth, R.
- Does Consuming More Make You Happier? Evidence from Chinese Panel Data.
- Monash DOE Working Paper, 2015, No. 29, 1 - 26
- Adult general public, China, 2010-2012
- Survey name:
- CN-CFPS 2010 + 2012
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 68047
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Are you satisfied with your life?
1 very dissatisfied
5 very satisfied
Labels of intermediate response options not reported
- Author's label:
- Average 2010 and 2012 M= (3.48+3.31)/2= 3.40.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.40 -
- - -
Expenditures on: Transport
Expenditures on: Education
Expenditures on: Housing