Vuletic et al. (2002): study HR 2003
- Vuletic, G.; Babic-Banaszak, A.; Juresa, V.
- Health Related Quality of Life (HRQL) Assessment in Croatian Population Using the SF-36.
- Quality of Life Newsletter, 2002, Vol. 29, 7
- 18+ aged, general public, Croatia, 2003
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 1242
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Use the list below to answer the following question: IN GENERAL, HOW HAPPY OR UNHAPPY DO YOU USUALLY FEEL? Check the one statement that best describes your average happiness.
10 extremely happy (feeling ecstatic, joyous, fantastic!)
9 very happy (feeling really good and elated!)
8 pretty happy (spirits high, feeling good)
7 mildly happy (feeling fairly good and somewhat cheerful)
6 slightly happy ( just a bit above neutral)
5 slightly unhappy (just a bit below neutral)
4 mildly unhappy (just a bit low)
3 pretty unhappy (somewhat "blue", spirits down)
2 very unhappy ( depressed, spirits very low)
1 extremely unhappy (utterly depressed, completely down)
Name: Fordyce's overall happiness item.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.10 -
- 1.86 -