Vuletic (2003): study AU 1998
- Vuletic, G.
- Subjective Quality of Life and Self Assessed Social Support among Croatian Immigrants in Australia: A Comparison with Non-Immigrant Croatians and Australians.
- Paper presented at ISQOLS Conference Frankfurt, 2003, Germany
- Croatian immigrants, Urban areas of Australia, 199?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 179
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
During the past 4 weeks….. Have you been a happy person?
6 all of the time
5 most of the time
4 a good bit of the time
3 some of the time
2 a little of the time
1 none of the time
Item MH5 in SF-36 (Medical Outcome Study 36 item Short Form)
- Author's label:
- MH(Mental Health)5
- Observed distribution
- 1: 12.6%, 2: 22%, 3: 20.9%, 4: 23.1%, 5: 15.9%, 6: 3.3% (total 97.8%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 6 On range 0-10
- 3.82 5.64
- 1.38 2.76