Veenhoven & Bakker (1975): study NL 1968
- Veenhoven, R.; Bakker, P.
- School education and Psychological Well-Being.
- Unpublished Paper, 1975, Department of Sociology, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 20-65 aged, general public, The Netherlands, 1968
- N = 1534
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
"Generally speaking are you a happy person.......?"
Responses were made on an open line scale, and were later coded in 7 categories:
1 very unhappy
7 very happy.
- Author's label:
- Psychological well-being
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 1.72 8.80