Veenhoven (1989b): study ZZ 1965
- Veenhoven, R.
- National Wealth and Individual Happiness.
- Grunert, K.G.;Olander, F.;Eds.: "Understanding Economic Behavior", Kluwer Academic, 1989, Dordrecht, Netherlands, 9 - 32
- Adults, general public, 9 nations, 1965
- Selection from general population sample
- N = 10781
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taking all things together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are...?
3 very happy
2 fairly happy
1 not too happy
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.13 5.67
- 0.02 0.11