VanOotegem & Verhofstadt (2015): study BE Flanders 2011
- VanOotegem, L.; Verhofstadt, E.
- Perceived Capabilities as an Aggregated Indicator for Well-Being.
- Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2015, Vol.10, 615 - 629.
- General public, Flanders, Belgium, 2011+ 2012
- Probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 2990
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self-report on single question:
Taking all things together, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
10 very satisfied
0 very unsatisfied
- Author's label:
- General satisfaction.
- 60% 7-8
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.36 7.36
- 1.48 1.48
Full-time home maker
Unfit for work
Full-time vs part-time
Current status: retired or not
Involved in schooling or not
Self-perceived happy nature
Satisfaction with own creativeness
Preference for: left vs right wing