VandeVliert & Janssen (2002): study ZZ 1986
- VandeVliert, E.; Janssen, O.
- ''Better Than'' Performances Motives as Roots of Satisfaction across More and Less Developed Countries.
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 2002, Vol. 33, 380 - 397
- Students, 42 countries, 2002
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 14000
- Non Response:
Questionnaire completed in class
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single questions:
This measure of average happiness in nations combines responses to different questions on happiness and life-satisfaction rated on different scales. Precise items and rating scales differ per nation. Average scores per nation were transformed afterwards to a common 0-10 scale.
Name: Diener's SWB-score of nations
- Author's label:
- Subjective well-being
- Page in publication: