Vandersluis et al. (2016): study NL 2011
- Vandersluis, W.; Bouman, M.B.; Deboer, N.K.H.
- Long-Term Follow-Up of Transgender Women After Secondary Intestinal Vaginoplasty
- The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2016, Vol. 13, 702-710
- Transgender women who underwent secondary intestinal vaginoplasty between 1970-2000, Netherlands, 201?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 9
- Non Response:
7 were interviewed in person 2 were interviewed by phone
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Author's label:
- Quality of life
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.90 7.90
- 0.70 0.70