Uglanova (2006): study RU 1994
- Uglanova, E.
- Analysis of Happiness Variable in Monitoring of Social and Economic Change in Russia. 1993 - 2.
- Data Independent Institute for Social Policy, 2006, Russia No report available. Findings directly entered in the World Database of Happiness.
- 14+ aged, general public, Russia, 1994-2005.
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 0
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
To what extend are you satisfied with your life in general at the present time?
1 not at all satisfied
2 less than satisfied
3 neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
4 rather satisfied
5 fully satisfied
- Author's label:
- Satisfaction with Life
- Observed distribution
- 1: 10.3%, 2: 25.8%, 3: 26.1%, 4: 32.3%, 5: 5.5% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 2.97 5.15
- 1.10 2.02