Touburg & Veenhoven (2015): study ZZ World samples 2000
- Touburg, G.; Veenhoven, R.
- Mental Health Care and Average Happiness: Strong Relationship in Developed Nations.
- Administration and Policy in Mental Health Services Research, 2015, Vol. 42, 394 - 404
- 18+ aged, general public, 143 nations, 2000-2009
- Selection from general population sample
- N = 3000000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Equivalent questions on life-satisfaction rated on various scales. The items differ slightly in wording and number of the response options.
Scores are transformed to a common range 0 - 10 by means of expert weighting of response options (Thurstone's method).
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
Mental health care in nation