Tiggemann & Winefield (1980): study AU 1978
- Tiggemann, M.; Winefield, A.H.
- Some Psychological Effects of Unemployment in School-Leavers.
- Journal of Social Issues, 1980, Vol. 15, 269 - 276
- School-leavers, South Australia, followed 1978-1979
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 118
- Non Response:
Part 1: November 1978 ((before leaving school) asking for: background information, attitudes to and expectation of employment and including various psychological scales. Questionnaire administered in class. Part 2: June 1979: (after leaving school at the end of the 1978 academic year) asking for employment history and containing the same psychological measures. Mailed questionnaire.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question
How often do you feel happy?
4 almost always
3 quite often
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
Recent happiness (< 1 year ago)