Thompson et al. (2015): study US San Francisco, California 2010
- Thompson, H.M.; Fisher Raymond, H.; Reisner, S.L.; VanKim, N.
- Quality-of-Life Measurement: Assessing the WHOQOL-BREF Scale in a Sample of High-HIV-Risk Transgender Women in San Francisco, California
- International Journal of Transgenderism, 16:36-48
- Transgender women with high HIV risk, San Fransisco, USA, 2010
- Survey name:
- TEACH study: Transfemales Empowering and Advancing Community Health
- Non-probability snowball sample
- N = 312
- Non Response:
- Interview: computer assisted (CAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
The following questions ask about how satisfied you have felt about various aspects of your life over the last 2 weeks..
How would you rate your overall quality of life?
1 very poor
3 neither poor nor good
5 very good
Item 81 (G1) in WHOQOL-100. Item 1 in WHOQOL-Bref
In Bref variant not preceded with timeframe ''past 2 weeks'
- Author's label:
- Overall quality of life
- Transformation to scale 0-10 by WDH team using linear stretch
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.69 6.73
- 1.03 2.57
Satisfaction with intimacy