Tesch-Römer et al. (2008): study ZZ 1999
- Tesch-Römer, C.; Motel-Klingebiel, A.; Tomasik, M.J.
- Gender Differences in Subjective Well-Being: Comparing Societies with Respect to Gender Equality.
- Social Indicators Research, 2008, Vol. 85, 329 - 349
- 18+ aged, general public, 57 countries, 1999-2004
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 74395
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as-a-whole these days?
- Author's label:
- General life satisfaction
- Page in publication: