Taylor (2008): study US 2008 /1
- Taylor, P.
- Republicans: Still Happy Campers.
- PEW Research Center, 2008, Washington DC, USA
- 18+ aged, general public, USA,2008
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 2413
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Author's label:
- Life Satisfaction
- Mean computed by WDH team.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 6.50 6.50
- - -