Tamakoshi et al. (2000): study JP 1989
- Tamakoshi, A.; Ohno, Y; Yamada, T.
- Depressive Mood and Suicide among Middle-Aged Workers: Findings from a Prospective Cohort Study in Nagoya, Japan.
- Journal of Epidemiology, 2000, Vol. 10, 173 - 178
- 40-54 aged male workers, Japan, followed 4,5 years 1989-1995
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 18450
- Non Response:
- 4,5% non-response at T1
Questionnaire at T1, registration of cause of death at T2.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
I am not satisfied with my life
1 all the time
2 most of the time
Item in Zung's Depression Scale
- Author's label:
- Depressive Mood and Suicide
- 1+2 : 7,6%, 2 : 41,9%, 3: 50,5%
- Page in publication: