Suldo et al. (2014): study US Florida 2008
- Suldo, S.M.; Mercer, S.H.; Savage, J.A.
- Increasing Middle School Students’ Life Satisfaction: Efficacy of a Positive Psychology Group Intervention.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2014, Vol. 15, 19 - 42
- 10-12 aged, participants in wellness program, USA, followed 6 months, 2008
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 55
- Non Response:
- Content analysis
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you felt this way during the past two weeks?
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): A to J
Positive affect score (PAS): K to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS ('past 2 weeks' version)
- Author's label:
- Positive and Negative Affect Scale for C
- Page in publication:
Positive thinking training
Course, class, training group
Multiple treatment moments