Straume & Vitterso (2005): study NO 2000
- Straume, L.V.; Vitterso, J.
- A Personality Approach to Happiness and Development: Emotional Responses to Success and Failure.
- Paper 2nd Workshop on Capabilities and Happiness, University of Milano-Bilocca, June 2005, Italy
- Travelers, Norway, 200?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 151
- Non Response:
Questionnaires were distributed among passengers in a harbor and an airport and returned by mail
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 10 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you felt this way during the past week?:
Negative affect score (NAS): A to F
Positive affect score (PAS): G to K
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS ('past week' shortened version)
- Author's label:
- Affect Balance (ABS) was not reported in the paper. We computed it by substraction NA from PA
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%, 6: 0%, 7: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -60 - 60 On range 0-10