Stillman & Liang (2010): study AU 2001
- Stillman, S.; Liang, Y.
- Does Homeownership Improve Personal Wellbeing?
- Melbourne Institute, Research Paper, HILDA Survey, 2010, 1 - 31, Melbourne, Australia
- 15+ aged general public, Australia, followed 8 years 2001-2009
- Survey name
- AU-HILDA combined waves
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 778666
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life?
Again, pick a number between 0 and 10 to indicate how satisfied you are.
0 totally dissatisfied
10 totally satisfied
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.80 7.80
- - -
Change in residence
Married vs never married