Stevenson & Wolfers (2008): study JP 1958
- Stevenson, B.; Wolfers, J.
- Economic Growth and Subjective Well-being: Reassessing the Easterlin Paradox.
- Brooking Papers on Economic Activity, 2008, Washington DC, USA
- 18+ aged general public, Japan, 1958-2007
- Survey name:
- Survey series: findings of which are listed in World Database of Happiness
- Varied Probability
- N = 100000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question
Various questions on satisfaction with life as-a-whole, rated on 10 or 11 step numeral scales. 10 step variants stretched to range 0-10
Trend average happiness in Japan