Steca et al. (2004): study IT 1990
- Steca, P.; Paciello, M.; Picconi, L.
- Self-Efficacy Beliefs as Personal Determinants of Subjective Well-Being across Ages.
- Presentation 2nd European Conference on Positive Psychology, 2004, Pallanza, Italy
- Elementary school students followed 10 years, Italy,199?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 306
- Non Response:
T1, T2: Prosocial behavior scale in self report and teacher rating, Emotional instability scale in self report and teacher rating, Physical and verbal aggression scale in self report and teacher rating, and peer nomination relative to popularity and refuse in the class T3. T4: Prosocial behavior scale in self report, Emotional instability scale in self report, Physical and verbal aggression scale in self report, peer nomination relative to popularity and refuse in the class, academic achievement, social and academic self-efficacy beliefs T5, T6: Satisfaction with life scale, Rosenberg self-esteem scale, Life-orientation test, and positive and negative affect scale
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 20 questions:
Lead item not reported.
Negative affect score (NAS): A to K
Positive affect score (PAS): L to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson's PANAS version not reported
- Author's label:
- positive and negative affect scale
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 0 On range 0-10