Spreitzer & Snyder (1974): study US 1972
- Spreitzer, E.; Snyder, E.E.
- Correlates of Life Satisfaction among the Aged.
- Journal of Gerontology, 1974, Vol. 29, 454 - 458
- 18+ aged, married or widowed, USA,1972-73
- N = 1547
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taking all together: how happy would you say you are? Would you say you are?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Observed distribution
- 1: 15%, 2: 52%, 3: 33% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.20 6.00