Sortheix & Lönnqvist (2014): study DE 2006
- Sortheix, F.M.; Lönnqvist, J.E.
- Personal Value Priorities and Life Satisfaction in Europe: The |Moderating Role of Socioeconomic Development.
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 2014, Vol. 45, 282 - 299
- 15+ aged, general population, Germany, 2006
- Survey name:
- EU-ESS 3: 2006
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 2828
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 3 questions:
A: How satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
B How satisfied are you with how life has turned out so far?
C: How happy are you?
0 extremely dissatisfied (unhappy)
10 extremely satisfied (happy)
- Author's label:
- Life Satisfaction
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 6.89 6.89