Snekkevik et al. (2003): study SE 1993
- Snekkevik, H.; Anke, A.G.; Fugl-Meyer, A.R.; Stanghelle, J.K.
- Is Sense of Coherence Stable after Multiple Trauma.
- Clinical Rehabilitation, 2003, Vol. 17, 443 - 453
- Rehabilitation patients, followed 2 years after trauma, Sweden 1993-1999
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 28
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
My life as a whole is ..
6 very satisfying
4 rather satisfying
3 rather dissatisfying
1 very dissatisfying
- Author's label:
- Overall life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
In recent past
Past happiness ( 1 to 10 years ago)
Sequale of injuries (t90-98)
Coherence (sense of)