Shoshani & Slone (2013): study IL 2009
- Shoshani, A.; Slone, M.
- Middle School Transition from the Strengths Perspective: Young Adolescents’ Character Strengths, Subjective Well-Being, and School Adjustment.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2013, Vol. 14, 1163 - 1181
- Midle school pupils, Israel, followed 1 year 2010?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- Sampling not reported
- N = 417
- Non Response
Participants were examined: - middle of seventh grade (Time 1) - middle of eighth grade (Time 2).
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you felt this way during the past two weeks?
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): A to J
Positive affect score (PAS): K to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS ('past 2 weeks' version)
- Author's label:
- Mean computed by WDoH team from PA 42.81 minus NA 26.34.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -40 - 40 On range 0-10
- 16.47 -
- - -
Self rating of current positive mental health
Earlier intellectual competences
Earlier social competences
Earlier sense of meaning in one's life
Multiple aspects of meaning of life
Earlier pursuit of meaning in life