Sheldon & Lyubomirsky (2009): study US 2004
- Sheldon, K.M.; Lyubomirsky, S.
- Change Your Actions, Not Your Circumstances: An Experimental Test of the Sustainable Happiness Model.
- Dutt, A.K. and Radcliff, B. (Eds.), 2009, Happiness, Economics and Politics, Chapter 12, Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, UK,
- Participants in a happiness training, USA 200?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- Sampling not reported
- N = 113
- Non Response
- Multiple assesment methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you feel this way
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): (A to J)/10
Positive affect score (PAS): (K to T)/10
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson's PANAS (time version not reported)
- Author's label:
- affect balance
- Average at T1
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -4 - 4 On range 0-10
- 1.45 -
- - -
List and practice perceived ways to happiness