Sheldon & Lyubomirsky (2009): study US 2004
- Sheldon, K.M.; Lyubomirsky, S.
- Change Your Actions, Not Your Circumstances: An Experimental Test of the Sustainable Happiness Model.
- Dutt, A.K. and Radcliff, B. (Eds.), 2009, Happiness, Economics and Politics, Chapter 12, Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, UK,
- Participants in a happiness training, USA 200?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Sampling not reported
- N = 113
- Non Response:
- Multiple methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 20 questions:
Lead item not reported.
1: slightly/not at all
Negative affect score (NAS): A to K
Positive affect score (PAS): L to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson's PANAS version not reported
- Author's label:
- affect balance
- Average at T1
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -40 - 40 On range 0-10
Succes of psychological treatment