Sharpe et al. (2010): study CA Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Ontario 2007
- Sharpe, A.; Ghanghro, A.; Johnson, B.L.; Kidwai, A.
- Does Money Matter? Determining the Happiness of Canadians.
- Paper, Center for The Study of Living Standards, 2010, Ottewa, Canada.
- 12+ aged, general public, Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Ontario region, Canada, 2007
- Survey name:
- CCHS 2007 2008
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 400
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Talking all together, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with your life in general?
1 very dissatisfied
3 about as dissatisfied as satisfied
5 very satisfied
- Observed distribution:
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10