Shamir (1985a): study IL 1983
- Shamir, B.
- Unemployment and 'Free Time'. The Role of Protestant Work Ethic and Work Involvement.
- Leisure Studies, 1985, Vol. 4, 333 - 345
- 27-47 aged unemployed male academics, Israel, 1983
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 59
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
"On the whole, how is your general mood these days....?"
1 bad almost all the time
5 good almost all the time"
- Author's label:
- Generale morale
- Whole survey of 435 respondents: M=3,6 SD=0,94
- Page in publication: