Schyns (2000): study RU 1993
- Schyns, P.
- The Relationship between Income, Changes in Income and Life-Satisfaction in West Germany and the Russian Federation. Relative, Absolute or a Combination of Both?
- Diener, E.;Rathz, D.R.;Eds.: "Advances in Quality of Life Theory and Research", Kluwer, 2000, Dordrecht, Netherlands, 83 - 110
- 18+ aged general public, Russia, followed 3 years 1993-1996
- Survey name:
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 0
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life?
Again, pick a number between 0 and 10 to indicate how satisfied you are.
0 totally dissatisfied
10 totally satisfied
- Score 1-3: 32,1% (very unhappy)
Score 8-10: 14,% (very happy)
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 4.80 -
- - -