Schurer & Yong (2012): study AU 2001
- Schurer, S.; Yong, J.
- Personality, well-being and the marginal utility of income: What can we learn from random Coefficient models?
- HEDG WP 12/01, 2012, York, UK
- 20-60 aged general public, followed 9 years, Australia, 2001-2009
- Survey name:
- AU-HILDA combined waves
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 7158
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life?
Again, pick a number between 0 and 10 to indicate how satisfied you are.
0 totally dissatisfied
10 totally satisfied
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.80 7.80
- 1.40 1.40