Schoon et al. (2005): study FI 2000 /1
- Schoon, I.; Hansson, L.; Salmela-Aro, K.
- Combining Work and Family. Life Satisfaction Among Married and Divorced Men and Women in Estonia, Finland, and the UK.
- European Psychologist, 2005, Vol. 10, 309 - 319
- Employed people, Finland, 2000
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 1750
- Non Response:
- not reported
Multiple assesment methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life?
Again, pick a number between 0 and 10 to indicate how satisfied you are.
0 totally dissatisfied
10 totally satisfied
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 6.81 -
- 0.07 -