Schneider & Coppinger (1971): study US 1969
- Schneider, F.W.; Coppinger, N.W.
- Staff-Resident Perceptions of the Needs and Adjustment of Nursing Home Residents.
- Aging and Human Development, 1971, Vol. 2, 59 - 65
- Chronically impaired males, living in nursing home, USA, 196?
- N = 20
- Non Response
- 51% unobtainable, because of incapacity or inability to understand.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Clinical rating by 16 staff members on the basis of lasting face to face contact.
".......happiness and satisfaction with past and present life......"
(full question to raters not reported)
Rating scale not reported
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Error estimates:
- Reliability: Validity: Interjudge agreement: W = +.24 (001)