Schimmack et al. (2002a): study ZZ 1997
- Schimmack, U.; Ahadi, S.; Dzokoto, V.; Oishi, S.; Radhakrishnan, P.
- Culture, Personality, and Subjective Well-Being: Integrating Process Models of Life Satisfaction.
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 2002, Vol. 82, 582 - 593
- Students in Germany; Japan; Mexico, USA and Teachers in Ghana, 1997
- Probability cluster sample
- N = 651
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 8 questions:
Using the scale below, indicate how often you feel each of the emotions below. Put a number from 1 to 7 to accurately reflect how much of the time when you are awake you feel that emotion. How much of the time during the PAST MONTH have you felt each emotion?
2 slight amount (rare)
3 some of the time
4 about half the time
5 much of the time
6 almost always
Name: Diener's 'Affect Balance