Scherpenzeel (2001): study CH Bern 1999
- Scherpenzeel, A.C.
- Mode Effects in Panel Surveys: A Comparison of CAPI and CATI.
- BFS aktuell (Bulletin of the Statistical Office Switzerland), October 2001, Nr. 448-0100, Neuchatel, Switzerland
- 15+ aged, general public, household members, Bern, Switzerland 1999
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 864
- Non Response
Interview: computer assisted (CAPI)
Also telephone (CATI).
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How satisfied would you say you are you with the way your life has worked out up to now?
10 very satisfied
0 totally dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Satisfaction with life in general
- CATI: Mean = 7.95 SD = 1.65
CAPI: Mean = 8.11 SD = 1.49
- Page in publication: